You’ve landed on this page for a reason: You may be an excellent candidate for our technical lead position.
Furthermore, you’ve had years of experience spearheading technical issues, internal projects, and client relationships at a web design, development or digital agency. You understand all about the intersection of software development, engineering jobs, and product releases.
You’re in your wheelhouse regarding what it takes to streamline operations and implement the right changes to ensure everything’ srunning according to best practices.
Still with us?
If this sounds like it’s right up your alley, then read on to discover our requirements for technical lead:
- Set the direction for the entire team, setting a great example to positively influence the team’s productivity and morale
- Ask insightful and analytical questions
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Put systems in place to ensure that workflows are smooth and efficient
- Are a team player who understands the importance of collaboration
- Bring great value to our customers by predicting their needs and prioritizing projects to address said needs
- Devoted to always improving performance
- Appreciate the finer points of managing people
- Understand the ins and outs of business development by creating new relationships and nurturing and growing existing ones
Seems reasonable, right? If you’re more interested now than ever, there’s just one more action you need to take.