Partner Account Manager
Rise provides an award-winning Datacentre on Demand product portfolio. Through its Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud platform and Hosted Applications (SaaS), Rise equips its customers with the infrastructure they need including network, compute and storage components along with software licenses and media; allowing customers to build and deliver a range of secure and trusted IT solutions. Rise is the Infrastructure as a Service division of the Fasthosts Internet Group, part of United Internet and has led the market for hosted IT and web services across the UK for more than a decade.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for you to join a rapidly growing Cloud based organisation as a key member of their sales team. As a Partner Account Manager in the Rise team you are sales driven, individually accountable and rewarded for the sales performance of your partner base. You will work closely with your 30+ selected partners, being primarily office based, with the need to travel to partner sites on occasion. You will recruit, but more likely incubate and develop existing partners to a high level of competence and transactional capability to achieve your quarterly and annual goals. This role is a 12 month temporary contract, with the potential to lead to role extensions or a permanent contract.
- Proactively develop an active base of approximately 30 UK managed partners, and reactively support our breadth partners as needed, to establish a consistent and predictable revenue stream for Rise to achieve fiscal revenue and KPI goals.
- Establish and define a value chain with each channel partner which always ensures we are collaboratively relevant to the end user.
- Build and manage multi-level relationships within partners to ensure strategic alignment with corresponding roles in Rise, so our partnerships are operating as effectively as possible.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities with your partner base ensuring the appropriate ratio to of qualified opportunities to achieve your targets.
- Working with all partners, ensure they are fully trained and able to quote Rise solutions as a part of their managed service portfolio.
- Focusing on larger depth partners ensuring you are constantly refilling your pipeline with both run rate business and larger strategic opportunities.
- Working with the Rise technical and pre sales team ensure that all quotes and partners requests are technically viable.
- Facilitate and participate in business negotiations on behalf of Rise to include but not be limited to technical sales and marketing initiatives within the Partner account.
- Ensure all Partners comply and meet with Rise accreditation criteria, as detailed in the Partner programme.
- Work closely with our larger depth partners to ensure an effective and dynamic go to market strategy and business plan is in place.
- Be the focus point within channel partners, managing them to the required level of competence ensuring awareness and demand generation.
- Liaising with Channel Marketing, ensure each partner has a tangible marketing campaign and series of measureable incentives that will ensure awareness, drive market presence, demand generation and revenue.
- Monitoring and measuring the Partner performance against a set of key metrics.
- New Partner acquisition via events and targeted campaigns.
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone with excellent account management skills, who can handle both proactive focused activities and reactive partner requests. Previous customer facing experience and the ability to communicate Cloud IaaS solutions to partners is an advantage. Sales and commercial comprehension of the Rise solutions will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated & Customer centric
- Goal orientated
- Confident team player
NO AGENCIES PLEASE